Wednesday 30 May 2012

Tanjoubi Omedetou @ Happy Birthday Tomomi Ogawa !!

May 31, 2012
Finally it comes,

OTANJOUBIOMEDETOU/お誕生日おめでとうございます/HAPPYBIRTHDAY TO OUR MOST CUTE AND CHILDISH BASSIST, TOMOMI OGAWA. Which is my favourite 

*I have another 257 Tomo cute and updated photos, but its impossible to upload all*

and this is fan art for Tomomi birthday that had been posted to SCANDAL ♫ page in FACEBOOK.






and this one from me. Yes, I'm the one who make this last year. I took 2 hours to edit this simple picture XD

Admit it, this is one awesome video right? Hahaha XD

From Tomo blog. Her birthday cake maybe?

*Because you like cookies and strawberry, I give this to you as present. Is it enough? Or you want more? I will give anything :D *

*This post will be updated again*

No comments:

Post a Comment